Users can dictate into virtually any windows-based application, and can even control their personal computer simply by speaking. From creating e-mail and surfing the Web, to creating reports and spreadsheets, Dragon Naturally Speaking makes it easy for everyone to save time and money.
Why is training so important?
Because Dragon Naturally Speaking isn’t like any other software. Dragon learns by its mistakes. Users typically can become frustrated by misrecognitions and if they do not understand how to correct the software, the accuracy can decline causing more frustration. Without expert training most users fail and quit.
We help to customize the program and provide you with tips and tricks to help you get the most out of this product so that you become productive quickly.
We can help you create dictation shortcuts that you can use to quickly create repetitive text.
As with any new software there is a learning curve, but with proper instruction and a commitment to training, you can learn how to use Dragon Naturally Speaking efficiently.
We provide training for the following versions of Dragon:
Home, Premium, and Professional
Our Recommended Minimum System Requirements for Dragon version 13:
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance.
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB (8 GB for electronic download)
- RAM: Minimum 2 GB RAM for 32-bit Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 4 GB for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online Help
- A DVD-ROM drive for installation (required if installed from disc)
- An Internet connection for automatic product activation (a quick anonymous process)
Supported operating systems:
- Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8 & 8.1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
Note: Supports Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013. Does not support dictation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Practice Edition.
Training services available in the greater New England area and online.
To learn more about us – click here
To request information – click here